Powered by Blogger.

Salut, mes amis! I am a 22-year-old actress currently juggling school, work, and various acting opportunities - all while keeping up with too many TV shows.

Editing a Movie

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Salut, mes amis!

I swear I don't photograph the sky as much as this blog makes it seem I do.
Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to be in an indie film. The experience I had filming this movie, Intermission, was one of the best experiences of my life. The cast and crew got along really well - we became this giant, weird, crazy family that just clicked right from day one. Being on set and getting to film scenes reaffirmed that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. An actor's life is the life for me.
A behind the scenes shot of the movie, photo credit to Micah Husereaux.
It's been a few months since filming wrapped, and I've really missed it. Today, however, I got to sit in while my friend and director, Lolo Loren, worked on editing together the final product. She showed me a good chunk of the rough cut, and I'm so impressed with how it looks. It's so much fun to get to watch myself and my friends do our thing, and I can't wait to watch the whole thing from start to finish, and share it with all of you. I'm just so proud that we actually made a movie and it looks seriously good.
Lolo hard at work making a really awesome movie. Did I mention it's awesome? Because it's awesome.
I've been putting in additional work on this film - running the official website, Facebook, and Twitter. Call me the social media liaison. Part of this job is taking all the behind the scenes photos, slapping a watermark on them, and posting them onto the website. So I've been doing a lot of that.
My photo editing station for the day.
Other things that happened this week:
  • I ombre'd my nails
  • I saw the Conjuring
  • Started this blog
Pretty boring week, today aside. I promise I'll try to do something exciting for next week. Until then!

Thanks for reading, dear reader.
À plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment